● 1200cc engine with some mods ensures there is no power shortage.
● 30T front pulley lowers RPM, making cruising on the interstate a pleasure.
● Supplemental fuel tank increases range over 170 miles. Installing/removing the frame with tank and trunk takes a few minutes.
● Trunk and saddlebags offer plenty of luggage space.
● Air shocks for comfort and protecting the back on bumpy roads.
● Gauntlet fairing breaks the wind and reduces fatigue on long trips.
● Thermostat controlled oil cooler keeps oil temperature in safe range. This bike can go 90+ MPH all day long without any danger of overheating.
● Highway pegs (not shown on current picture) and backrest allow for relaxed position.
● Action camera to record exotic sights.
● GPS to make sure we know where we are going.
Questions about bike? You want to ride with me? You can email me "jaglover at gmail dot com".